I work from a multi-oriented therapeutic approach using various modalities and interventions. My therapeutic approaches consist of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness, Psychodynamic, Family Systems, Narrative, and Strength-Based.
I strive to "practice what I preach." During my free time, I enjoy exploring the Pacific Northwest with day trips, discovering new restaurants, connecting with friends/family, hiking/backpacking and finding a good (or not so good) show to binge-watch. Life is all about finding a balance.
10+ years of experience working in the mental health field.
- Inpatient Mental Health
- Outpatient Mental Health
- Masters of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Northwest University
- Bachelors of Arts in Sociology/Community Services and Psychology from Saint Martin's University
Availability & Location
- Thursdays: 1pm-4pm & 6pm-8pm
- Fridays: 9am-12pm & 1pm-3pm
- I work with individuals and couples. I am open to any sexual orientation, religious affiliations and multicultural clients seeking support.
- I work with ages 12+
Areas of Focus
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Trauma and PTSD
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Family Systems Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Strength-Based Therapy
Take Action – Make an Appointment
call now (206-984-1379)
I was struggling with my anxiety and depression and I wasn’t sure what to do. After searching all over Seattle I finally came across Seattle Wellness Center. Their staff was warm, welcoming and accommodating to my needs. I could not thank them enough for everything they have done.