Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Welcome to Seattle Wellness Center! We are a group practice currently seeking passionate and experienced Licensed Mental Health Therapists to join our growing team in the Pacific Northwest.
There is an increased need for clinicians amidst the challenging times of COVID-19. Our mission is to foster healing and recovery. Our core values consist of respect, mindfulness, and teamwork.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Onboarding – we have support teams for credentialing, software support and hands-on guidance from our administrative management team
- Marketing – we have a dedicated marketing team resulting in ongoing new patient referrals to find the clients best suited for you
- Scheduling – we have a designated team managing and coordinating the patient calendars
- EHR – our integrated software platform allows for unlimited support, seamless charting, effortless insurance claims submission and a robust patient portal
- Billing – Effortless claim submissions
- Focus and manage clients and providing ongoing mental health treatments
- Conduct intake and multi-dimensional assessments, including mental health diagnosis and tiering according to medical necessity criteria, with clients from which appropriate treatment plans developed
- Full administrative, software, and billing support staff
- Software and equipment provided
- A dedicated marketing team working with you to advertise your services and skills
- Get paid fast using our structured and streamlined software
- We accept most major insurance companies, private pay, etc.
- Flexible schedule, required to maintain a minimum of 40 hours of availability per month
- Desired client load, the practice provides a steady flow of new clients
- Locations in Seattle, Bellevue, Edmonds, virtual services, and/or hybrid
- Full time therapists will have access to an individual CE training budget
- LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, etc. - All specialties are invited to apply
*Associate Licenses are welcomed*
We prefer all interested candidates to be experienced and skilled Washington State licensed Mental Health Therapist with a Master’s degree.
LMHCA will also be considered