I believe that having a safe professional relationship is an essential part of the therapeutic process. I also believe that healing is non-linear, that we can become our best ally, learn to extend compassion to ourselves, as well as unlearn and relearn new ways of being.
I work through a bottom up process, leaning into mindfulness and acknowledging that some of the tools in therapy come from indigenous wisdom, while pairing them with clinical and western knowledge. My approach is also focused on your strengths and centering you in our work together.
- Master of Clinical Social Work from Seattle University
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work from Brigham Young University- Idaho
Availability and Location
- Monday: 9-2 (telehealth)
- Tuesday: 9-12 (in-person) 2-3(telehealth)
- Wednesday: 9-12 (in person) 2-3(telehealth)
I work with folks whose primary language is Spanish and prefer services in their mother tongue. I support LGBTQIA+, multicultural, and people leaving high demand religions. I also work with those who have immigrated to this country and children of immigrants.
- Strength based
- Solution focus
- Trauma informed
Areas of Focus
- Navigating cultural nuances
- Biracial /Bicultural
- Trauma informed care
- Life transitions
- Leaving high demand or any organized religion
- 3 years of experience working in the mental health field:
- Residential Treatment Center
- Elementary School
- Community Mental Health
Take Action – Make an Appointment
call now (206-636-1982)
I was struggling with my anxiety and depression and I wasn’t sure what to do. After searching all over Seattle I finally came across Seattle Wellness Center. Their staff was warm, welcoming and accommodating to my needs. I could not thank them enough for everything they have done.